Daijob AGENT is a recruitment agency associated with Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd., which runs
Human Global Talent Co., Ltd. serves as a bridge between registered Daijob members with excellent international communication skills and companies and recruiting agencies looking for personnel with an international perspective. In order to contribute to internationalization, the Company is developing global human resources businesses, including the global career fair and global recruitment consulting services, starting with the Daijob.com job information website for foreign and Japanese-affiliated global corporations.
＊ Daijob.com is recognized domestically in Japan. We have the No. 1 database with global talent.
- No.1 for Registered Global Talent!
- No.1 for Global Job Opportunities!
- No.1 for Registered Global IT Professionals!
( ESP Research Institute as of June 8, 2017)
|Name||Human Global Talent Co., Ltd.
*Dajob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd changed its name on March 1, 2019
|Date of Foundation||July 1, 2010|
|Representative Director||Yuji Shinohara|
|Capital||10 million JPY|
|Last Day of the Fiscal Year||March 31st|
or Shareholding Ratio
|Human Holdings Co., Ltd. 100%|
|Main Financing Bank||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation|
■ Advertising and Media・Operation of Global, Bilingual Job Board “Daijob.com”
- Operation of jobsite for Japanese jobs overseas “Working Abroad”
- Operation of global IT job board “Working Abroad Worldwide”
- Participation in international job board platform “The Network”
- Operation of HR Management Information Website for Global Enterprises “Daijob HR Club”
- Operation of jobsite launched for foreign IT specialists wanting to work in Japan: “Jobs in Japan”
- Operation of “Daijob Global Career Fair”
■ Recruiting Agency
- Paid Job Placement (Patent No. 13-ユ-306077)
■ Outsourcing business
- Partial agency businesses for human resources, such as RPO (Resident/Remote)
■ Support Service
- Japanese Language Education Services for Foreign Nationals
- Multilingual translation services specializing in recruitment, employment and documents
- Visa control and agency services
- Training Program provided to Foreign Managers for Human Resource Management in Japan
Globalization is happening with the progression of technology and transportation and even more so with business exchanges. The physical and psychological distance between countries is shrinking. Rather than being limited to job hunting in one’s own country, we now have the chance to work abroad and further challenge ourselves.
At Daijob.com, we have paid close attention to this global scene and have come to understand the world’s languages, cultures, and customs through our global recruitment service. From here on, we are determined to continue our service as a bridge between global companies and global talent.
Yuji Shinohara, President and Chief Executive Officer
|Location||Akasaka Enoki-zaka Bldg. 5F, 1-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku Tokyo|
|Business hours||Open weekdays: 9:00 to 18:00|
Tameike-sanno Sta. 1 mins walk
Kamiya-cho Sta. 10 mins walk
1 minute from No. 14 exit of Tameike-Sanno Station of Ginza Line. (Kokkai-gijidomae station of Chiyoda Line, Marunouchi Line direct connection)
10 minutes from No. 4a exit of Kamiya Station of Hibiya Line.
|Location||Resona Semba Bldg. 7F, 4-4-21 Minamisemba, Chuo-ku, Osaka|
|Business hours||Open weekdays: 9:00 to 18:00|
|Stations||1 minute from No. 3 exit of Shinsaibashi Station of Midosuji Line / Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line.|
- Quick Search (with option to save job requirements)
- Manage jobs in the “Under Consideration” folder.Manage JP, EN and CH resumes online. Make up to 5 resumes for each language.
- Manage JP, EN and CH resumes online. Make up to 5 resumes for each language.
- Communicate easily with companies
- Sign up to our newsletter filled with information about getting a new job
- A chance to be scouted by companies
Japan's leading jobsite for bilinguals Global foreign-affiliated and global companies.
No. of Job Vacancies: around 12,000, Monthly No. of People Scouted: ~12,000Job opportunities posted everyday by companies ranging from big enterprises to new ventures.
Search by Desired Area/Country of Work
Users can search with consummate ease by clicking their desired work location on a world map.
Search by Desired Working Language
Users can search jobs in one click under the conditions 「Jobs which use English」, 「Jobs which use Chinese」 and 「Jobs which use other languages」.
Whether you are Japanese and looking to gain international experience, or non-Japanese and looking to keep your Japanese fresh outside of Japan, 'Working Abroad' is the place for you.
Therefore, Daijob, specialized in the recruitment service for global talents, will start the jobsite, “Jobs in Japan”. It is a jobsite connecting companies and foreigners in the field of IT hoping to work in Japan.
Other than the job postings focused on the IT-related work industry, there are also contents supporting foreigners that want to work in Japan.
The contents assist gathering information before coming to Japan and once arriving.
In order to provide the users with useful information to support their job-hunting, examples are information about schools for skill improvement, Japanese business practices, and the culture.
Get the lowdown on what the company is really like by asking company representatives directly and find out information you won't see on the company homepage or in brochures. You can also eliminate any doubts or misgivings about the company by asking questions you won't be able to at interview, providing you with the perfect preparation for their selection process.
Since it’s operated by global, bilingual talent specialists Daijob.com, this is a career fair packed with opportunities. This is an un-missable day which helps to connect bilingual people to potential employers.